Tuesday, July 3, 2007

UN Inspectors Invited to Iran For Talks on Nuclear Program

Since I haven't been posting add'l days of the trip I thought I'd post Iran-related news items here... now n then.



June 26, 2007, Tuesday
By MARK LANDLER (NYT); Foreign Desk
Late Edition - Final, Section A, Page 9, Column , 662 words

DISPLAYING ABSTRACT - Team of inspectors from International Atomic Energy Agency will travel to Iran at invitation of Iranian government to try to clear up questions about Iran's nuclear program; diplomats say Iran's move appears calculated response to rising international pressure over its nuclear ambitions; US reacts skeptically to Iran's invitation

you can purchase the full article here, or read it if you're a Times Select member.

No comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Iran 2007. Make your own badge here.
......

Archive of Posts

(starting with oldest)

About this blog

Although I didn't end up blogging while I was in Iran, I still want to share my experiences and impressions. I'll (hopefully) write each day about one day's experiences (much as if I were writing while on the trip, although inevitably the perspective is different). I'll also write separate posts to collect and summarize my thoughts and impressions on specific topics (i.e., the revolution, the government, women, etc.), based both on observations and on prior reading.

Comments Policy

Comments are welcome; offensive comments will be deleted. It's my blog, so I will be the sole and arbitrary judge of what is offensive. People seeking to insult (or advocate harm to) others can post that crap on their own blogs. Rationale: I have visited too many interesting blogs whose comments are a waste of space, full of ridiculously petty arguments and traded insults. (Boring!) Comments whining about the policy will also be deleted.